Sunday, December 1, 2013

First blog ever for Jill and I!

Well I have so many different ideas of where to start off of. I guess I will begin with how I got her.

I used to live with a older couple, in which she bred border collies. Except it's not what you think, one of the her customers got Jill as a barter system, and then after having Jill for a year, Jill wouldn't herd anymore after getting trampled by sheep. The lady sadly had too many dogs of her own and didn't want Jill since she couldn't herd. So the breeder went picked her up and took her home. At the time I was dating the breeders son and she told him about this dog and asked if he would train her and work with her. - 

I have to recognize him for working with me and training her, he did a fabulous job. I learned a lot from him, unfortunately. 

So you see we trained and loved her and then I fell in love with her! 

So that's how I got her as my adopted baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment