Saturday, May 17, 2014

Kennel time!!

The best outdoor kennel purchase I ever bought! It's a chain link fence 6ft tall with a door and a frame. If you are in need of a kennel for a low key animal/dog- this is the kennel! It's a kennel two people can put together - my Brother in law and me put it together- it did take some time to put frame together and pull the chain link around it tight. The instructions were easy once you understood it. But I've had Jill's kennel outside for almost a year now and it's held up through a lot wind and weather. I didn't even put stakes in the ground. 

Now I will say that if your dog is a bad digger, jumper, or gets bored easily! Which most dogs do! This may not be the kennel for you. Jill did dig a hole by the door and it got really muddy- but she finally gave up. Also I will say if Jill tried harder she probably could have gotten out under the chain link fence- if I didn't zip tie it down tight. So there are some parts to the kennel that were a lil sketch but overall I would buy it again. The door handle was hard to get open but then again don't you want it to be!;-) there also were some bigger openings by the door that I eventually zipped tied down. 

I hope that is enough information for people to go off of. This kennel can be purchased at Home Depot. It's probably around 250-300$. 

Happy tails! 

No comments:

Post a Comment